We're here for you!
8/5/2021: At UnitedOne we care for your health and safety. In accordance with the CDC, we encourage and ask that you wear a mask if you plan to come inside any of our locations.
Sheboygan has been classified as “high,” and Manitowoc as “substantial” with the number of covid-19 cases in both areas. As you know, this is an ever-changing situation. We will continue to work hard to keep you safe and healthy.
We're here so you can access your accounts from anywhere!
> We offer Curbside Service for anyone needing to drop-off or pick-up any forms or paperwork!
> Manitowoc 10th Street office - Teller window is available Mon.-Fri. 9-5
Personal Teller Machines - Live Tellers Use our PTMs Mon. -Fri. 8 a.m. to 7 p.m and on Sat. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. All PTMs also have 24/7 ATM functionality available anytime with a debit card!
Book Appointment Enjoy the convenience of making an appointment to see a Member Service Representative, Loan Officer or Mortgage Specialist.
Electronic Services Access your funds 24/7 and can help you monitor and manage your account.
Mobile Banking Transact business right from your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile Deposit Access your accounts and deposit your checks anytime and anywhere!
Person-to-Person Payments (P2P) Pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere ... electronically!
As an extra health precaution, our UnitedOne Aurora Memorial Medical Center & Aurora Clinic Sheboygan offices continue to be temporarily closed
We are all in this together. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
Messages from Kim Rooney, CEO
UnitedOne Aurora Memorial Medical Center & Aurora Clinic Sheboygan offices are temporarily closed
March 13, 2020 at 4 p.m.
As an extra health precaution, Aurora Memorial Medical Center and Aurora Sheboygan Clinic temporarily closed both of our UnitedOne Credit Union offices located in those two facilites. We will keep you informed on all updates as we recieve them. At your convenience, please take advantage of our other services.
- Live Tellers on our Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) are available: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-7p.m. and Sat. 8 a.m.-4 p.m
- Electronic services are available for your convenience: Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATMs, and Touch Tone Teller.
- Visit our other available offices.
What UnitedOne is doing:
- We continually disinfect our lobby and offices, including door handles, countertops, and Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) both indoors and outdoors.
- Our employees may use sanitary gloves when handling transactions as a precaution.
- Even though we are disinfecting our equipment, you may also wipe it down before using, if you like.
- We routinely conduct Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery exercises to ensure that we can maintain successful operations and member service.
What steps you can take to manage your finances:
- Take advantage of our PTMs, ATMs, Internet Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking app—you can easily check balances, make transfers and pay bills through these free tools, without having to leave your home or come inside branch.
- If you currently do not have a Debit Card, please call us to order one. ATMs will offer 24/7 access to cash at many different locations nationwide.
- With our Internet Banking site, you can make transfers to and from other financial institutions as well as send money to an individual using our Person-to-Person (P2P) feature.
- With our mobile app, you can perform a variety of transactions, including mobile deposit of checks, remote bill payment and transfers. You can load your debit or credit card into Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™ and simply use the tap and go mobile wallet at accepting retailers. This can avoid having to use your card or keypads in public locations.
- Activate your e-Statements if you have not already and reduce your exposure to mail flow and related contamination risks.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap or sanitizer before and after any money transactions, including currency exchange or payments, card usage, and PTM/ATM transactions.
- Members can always apply for loans remotely through our website, UnitedOne.org.
- Most loan payments can be made online or by phone.
- With a heightened pandemic threat, comes the elevated potential of scams. If anyone contacts you purporting to be from any agency or financial institution and asks for your personal information, please be diligent and do not share any account, social security, password or other personal identification details. Hang up and call us directly at 920-684-0361 or 920-451-8222.
Additional Resources & Tips
The following Federal websites are continuously providing updates on the current state of the Coronavirus.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc.gov
- World Health Organization – www.who.int
- OSHA – Safety and Health Topics www.osha.gov
Additionally, the CDC always, recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respirator diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; if coughing or sneezing, cover with a tissue.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid crowded areas and maintain a distance at least three feet from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.