Save the stamps, envelopes and trips to the mail box. Pay your bills safely and securely through internet or mobile banking. To get started, all you need is a UnitedOne checking account and then simply enroll in internet banking.
- No charge if you pay at least 1 bill per month through Bill Payer, $6 inactivity fee per month if not used once every 60 days
- Schedule regularly occurring bills automatically
- Pay everyday bills to any merchant or individual
- Set up e-notifications regarding your account activity
* Please note the Federal Reserve is closed on all national holidays. Internet Banking and Mobile Banking transactions initiated on national holidays will not begin to process until the following business day. If a national holiday falls on a Sunday, then the Federal Reserve is closed on Monday.