Save the stamps, envelopes and trips to the mail box. Pay your bills safely and securely through Digital Banking. To get started, all you need is a UnitedOne checking account and then simply enroll in Digital Banking.
- No charge if you pay at least 1 bill per month through Bill Payer, $6 inactivity fee per month if not used once every 60 days
- Schedule regularly occurring bills automatically
- Pay everyday bills to any merchant or individual
- Set up e-notifications regarding your account activity
* Please note the Federal Reserve is closed on all national holidays. Digital Banking transactions initiated on national holidays will not begin to process until the following business day. If a national holiday falls on a Sunday, then the Federal Reserve is closed on Monday.