We're always close by with help or the answer to a question you might have. Select the contact method you prefer to use. We look forward to hearing from you.
Online Appointment Maker Book an appointment with this new tool!
Email Us 24/7 From Anywhere
Feel free to email us at anytime, day or night. Regular email (including those addresses you see below) is not secure, so please do not email private information such as passwords, Social Security numbers, account numbers, etc. If you need to send sensitive information, please use the secure Contact Us form below.
- Savings, Checking & Certificates Savings@UnitedOne.org
- First & Second Mortgage Loans HomeLoans@UnitedOne.org
- Personal Loans, Vehicle Loans & Credit Cards Loans@UnitedOne.org
- Business Loans BusinessLoans@UnitedOne.org
- Business Accounts MyBusiness@UnitedOne.org
- Collection Issues AssetProtection@UnitedOne.org
- UnitedOne Retirement & Investment Services Invest@UnitedOne.org
- Human Resources HR@UnitedOne.org
- Marketing Marketing@UnitedOne.org
- Board Members & Management Team Management@UnitedOne.org
- General Questions Mail@UnitedOne.org
If you have any questions regarding your account or personal information, please be sure to use this secure Contact Us form:
We're A Phone Call Away
- Manitowoc Offices - (920) 684-0361
- Sheboygan Offices - (920) 451-8222
- Touch Tone Teller - 1-800-405-1575
- Bill Payer Subscriber Service - 1-866-248-0355
Fraud, Lost Or Stolen Cards
During business hours: (920) 684-0361 or (920) 451-8222
After business hours:
- Debit Card - Lost Or Stolen Card - (920) 684-0361 option 6, or (920) 451-8222 option 6
- Credit Card - Lost Or Stolen Card - 1-800-558-3424
Other Important Numbers
- UnitedOne Retirement & Investment Services - (920) 652-2570 or (920) 694-3907
- Mortgage Services - (920) 684-0361 option 3, or (920) 451-8222 option 3
- Personal & Car Loans - (920) 684-0361 option 2, or (920) 451-8222 option 2
Send Us Mail
If your preferred method of communicating with us is through the mail, we say "write on." This address is also appropriate if you need a physical address to send us overnight payments, documents, etc.
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 South 10th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Update Your Contact Information
It’s important to let us know about changes to your contact information so we can keep you informed about your account(s).
Please remember to update contact information (address, phone number and email) with us.