UnitedOne Credit Union was founded on a vision and mission of improving the lives of our members as well as the communities where we live and work. We invest in our communities in a variety of ways including through volunteerism, financial support, fundraising and creating public awareness of organizations and groups that make a meaningful contribution to the betterment of our communities.
UnitedOne is proud to partner with:
- Manitowoc and Sheboygan School Districts' Youth Apprenticeship Programs
- Manitowoc Public School District's in-school credit union branches at Monroe Elementary, Jefferson Elementary, Washington Junior High, and Lincoln High School
- Children's Miracle Network
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- United Way
- Holiday House of Manitowoc County, Inc.
- Family Service Association of Sheboygan, Inc.
Join our credit union community on Facebook to stay up-to-date on community events, new products and other important announcements.
Thank you for supporting the organizations that better our community!