Access your accounts and deposit your checks anytime and anywhere!
Get your UnitedOne mobile app to learn about mobile banking today!
Mobile Deposit Notice + FAQs
Please remember to write “For Mobile Deposit Only” and your signature on the back of a check in order for it to be accepted as a Mobile Deposit.
Checks missing an endorsement for Mobile Deposit or signature will not be accepted as such by UnitedOne Credit Union.
In addition to your signature, UnitedOne will accept “For Mobile Deposit Only” or “Mobile Deposit Only” or “Mobile Deposit” as written endorsements on the back of checks used for Mobile Deposit.
If you have questions, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org or call us at 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc and 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- How do I know if a check has been successfully submitted?
- What if Mobile Deposit is unavailable?
- Who can I contact with additional questions about Mobile Deposit?
- How do I deposit a check?
- Are my checks deposited immediately?
- What is Mobile Deposit?
- How long should I keep a check I deposited using Mobile Deposit?
- How long will it take for my Mobile Deposit to show in my account?
- Is there a fee to deposit checks with my mobile device through Mobile Deposit?
- How can I get Mobile Deposit?
- Am I eligible and what do I need to use Mobile Deposit?
- Can I use UnitedOne's Mobile Deposit with any mobile device?