NEW! Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
No more cash or checks! Try our quick and easy online P2P, also known as person-to-person payments, to transfer funds from your account to another individual's account!
Here are just a handful of time-saving reasons why Person-to-Person (P2P) payments are right for you!
> Pay a friend or family member back for lunch
> Lend money to a friend
> Send money for a cash gift
> Pay rent to your landlord or roomate
> Send money to kids away at college
Before you can send an electronic P2P payment, you will need to add our free services for security and convenience.
Learn more about how to use Person-to-Person (P2P) payments.
Questions? Learn more by viewing our Person-to-Person (P2P) payments FAQs.
- How does P2P work?
- What is P2P?
- Who can you pay with P2P?
- How do you pay an existing payee?
- Can you initiate international payments?
- What are the tab functions in P2P?
- What do you need to send a payment?
- Can you cancel a P2P payment?
- What if the payee gets locked out?
- How long does it take for the payee to receive payment?
- Is there a fee for P2P?
- Who do I contact for help?
- How do you enroll in P2P?
- How much can you send via P2P?
- How do you set up a payee (recipient) in P2P?
If you would like to contact us, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org Opens a New Window. or call us at 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc and 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.