Kasasa® Checking Accounts & Rewards - FAQs
Questions? Learn more by viewing our Kasasa Checking Accounts & Rewards - FAQs.
- Can Business accounts have Kasasa® products?
- What is Kasasa®?
- If it’s a joint account, do we both have to perform the 12 debit card transactions for Kasasa®?
- What if you don’t want to enroll in e-statements?
- When are Kasasa® checking rewards posted?
- Are the Kasasa Tunes® checking rewards deposited into my account to use?
- Can I have more than one Kasasa® account?
- What is a Monthly Qualification Cycle for Kasasa®?
- What is the difference between a Qualification Cycle and a Statement Cycle?
- Can I access Kasasa Saver® with my debit card?
- Does Kasasa Saver® replace my primary share?
- Can I have more than one Kasasa Saver® on my account?
- What is Kasasa Protect®?
- Who can enroll in Kasasa Protect®?
- How much does Kasasa Protect® cost?
- What if I don’t qualify for Kasasa® checking?
- What do I need to do to qualify for free Kasasa® checking?
- Where do the Kasasa® checking rewards get posted?