We all take pride in our community, and want to be a part of a strong, thriving economy. Have you ever stopped to consider that when you choose UnitedOne Credit Union for your loan needs, you are giving back to our community?
As a financial cooperative, our members’ money stays right in our community, funding loans for your friends and neighbors. When you choose a non-local institution, who knows where your money ends up, and who is it really helping.
UnitedOne has been a part of our local community since 1938 – that’s more than 80 years of being in our community, helping members build financial strength. We are part of the community. We live here, work here, our kids attend school here and we volunteer here. In 2018 UnitedOne employees volunteered more than 2,000 hours back to our community – an investment in our future.
When you need a personal loan, Donna, Marla, Brittany, Jen, Bill, Kim, Josh, Monica, Jessica, Pierre, Crystal, Olivia, Fritzy and Jayme are ready to help. Linda, Julie, Tammy and Kari are waiting to help you with a home purchase, refinance or equity loan. All of these people love living and working here, and are committed to finding the best solution for you and your family.
That’s what makes shopping local so rewarding. Not only are you helping the local economy, you know the people behind the transaction, and that means better, more personalized service from people you know and trust. Decisions are made right here, not in the Fox Valley or even another state, our loan decisions are made locally by someone who lives here.
You may only be thinking about a loan, which is even more of a reason to stop, call or schedule an appointment right on line to sit down with one of our lenders and discuss the possibilities. After all, that’s why we’re here.Financial Education
- Podcast: Understanding Home Equity Loans
- Top 3 Budgeting Mistakes to Avoid in College
- Mid-Year Small Business Review
- Teaching Teens Financial Responsibility
- Get More in Cash Back with Kasasa
- How to Spot Fraudulent Calls and Texts
- Save Money Getting Your Auto Loan from UnitedOne Credit Union vs. a Dealership
- Reasons to Love a Credit Union
- Why You Should Join a Credit Union in 2023
- 4 Financial Tips to Jump Start the New Year
- Advantages of Home Equity Loans
- How to Make Your Money Work for You
- 6 Tips for Sticking to Your Holiday Budget
- Importance of Financial Education in School
- Don't Fall for Gift Card Scams
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Why Payday Loans are Not Worth the Cost
- September is Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Common Mistakes to Avoid While Balancing a Checking Account
- Tips for Keeping Your Account Safe
- 7 Ways to Protect Your Credit Score
- How to Prevent Elder Financial Exploitation
- 3 Benefits of a Mobile Wallet
- How to Budget for a Car
- The Importance of Keeping Your Banking Information Up-to-Date
- How to Pay Off Holiday Debt
- How to Fight Inflation
- Selecting the Best Student Loans for You
- Understanding 0% APR Auto Loans
- Building Credit Through Your Local Credit Union
- Set Yourself Up for Financial Success
- It’s a Great Time to Review Your Finances
- Benefits Of E-Statements
- Benefits of joining a credit union
- Credit Unions vs. Banks
- 3 Tips for selecting a home inspector
« Return to "Blog"