Mortgage Center for Home Loans
Local Home Loans Local Experts
Use the equity in your home to do the remodel you've been putting off or make the addition you've been dreaming about with the help of our Mortgage Team in Manitowoc and Sheboygan.
With an affordable home equity loan, you can:
- Design the perfect kitchen for the chef in your family
- Create a relaxing outdoor space for your family and guests to enjoy
- Reduce your energy bills with new, energy-efficient appliances
You can also use your funds for other activities such as:
- Covering college (education) expenses
- Refinancing a home equity loan you have elsewhere
- Consolidating higher rate debt
Let's talk benefits of home ownership!
- Build equity - Homes typically increase in value, build equity & provide a nest egg for your future
- Stabilize housing costs - You could become a homeowner & pay the same or less than what you are paying as a renter
- Create your own space - Say goodbye to needing approval from a landlord to paint or carpet
- Improve your credit score - Buying a house can improve your credit score, if payments are managed well
Apply Now Book Appointment Mortgage Center Log In Email Mortgage Team
Why does my realtor want to see a pre-approval letter before they begin showing me houses? It’s a common question for anyone in the market to buy a home for the first time.
Kari of our UnitedOne Mortgage Team explains what a pre-approval letter is and why it’s one of the first steps in the process of buying a home. Watch more videos to learn about home loans.
*The interest rate and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are effective as of March 3, 2023 and subject to change at any time and without notice. Your actual rate will be based upon your credit score, loan-to-value (LTV), loan term, and other factors. Closing costs may vary and are paid by borrower. Your costs can be obtained with the request of a Loan Estimate from UnitedOne Credit Union. Rates quoted are available only on owner-occupied homes located in Wisconsin. Private mortgage insurance may be required on 1st mortgage loans above 80% LTV. APR and payment example based upon a home equity loan transaction, credit score above 740, and 80% LTV with the following terms: $25,000.00 home equity loan amortized over 7 years (84 months), with an interest rate of 5.125% with a monthly principal and interest payment of $354.82. This payment does not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums. Offer is subject to credit approval. Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) are not eligible. Membership eligibility required. Insured by NCUA. NMLS # 439833.
**All loans and down payment assistance programs subject to eligibility and approval. Insured by NCUA. NMLS # 439833