Business Borrowing Options
Enjoy the convenience of local decision making by business lenders who live and work here, too!
UnitedOne is thrilled to add SBA loans to our lineup of loan options for small businesses in our local communities! This addition is made possible by the backing of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), which helps small businesses fund the opening or expansion of their endeavors including:
- Equipment purchases
- Business acquisitions
- Startup business-related costs
- Working capital
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate purchases
Various program benefits help make it easier to obtain the funding small business owners need and may include:
- Lower down payment
- Longer repayment terms
- Long-term fixed rates
- Income eligibility required
Select SBA loan options even include small business counseling and education support to help you start and run your venture - how great is that?
Loans & Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Equipment, vehicles, and more - make your payments practical and affordable for your business
- Business Lines of Credit
- Borrow money only as much as you need, precisely when you need it - for whatever you need
- Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase, refinance, or construct your owner-occupied business real estate
Investment Real Estate
– Purchase or refinance non owner-occupied business real estate
Questions? Bring them on!
Building financial strength for your small business...together!
Please use this handy checklist and fillable/printable documents to prepare for your first business loan appointment:
Meet your Business Lending Team
If you're applying for, or have a business loan with UnitedOne Credit Union, along with Business Managers, Linsday Wiesner and Nellie Weiss, you may be hearing from Loan Processors, Jessica and Sonia, who will be working hard behind the scenes gathering information and preparing documents to help ensure a positive business lending experience.