NEW! Business Member Spotlight
Since 1938, UnitedOne Credit Union is here to help our small businesses succeed in our local community. We're here to support them as they continue to grow. Check in monthly to see who we will turn the spotlight on!
October 2021 - Mike Howe Builders, INC.
Mike Howe Builders slogan “You dream it, we build it.” A contractor in Manitowoc with over 20 years of experience, Mike has built many dream homes, out-buildings, commercial projects & roofing projects for several clients. Learn Howe it’s done!
Previous Business Member Spotlights
- January SarrikClean We’d like to recognize Eirik and Sarah, owners of SarrikClean. They’re Sheboygan County’s #1 voted carpet cleaning business, and now, they’re serving home and business owners in Manitowoc County! In addition to carpets, they also clean upholstery, tile, grout, and mattresses. SarrikClean is located at 2028 Maryland Ave. in Sheboygan.
- February Faye’s Pizza located in Sheboygan, WI. A casual Italian restaurant offering homemade, thin-crust pies plus subs & pasta dishes since 1957. Learn how Faye's Pizza can serve you!
- March Sabbatical Brewing is the urban break you desire, serving up divine intervention for your taste buds. From life in the fast lane to the lush lake vibes, you’re certain to find tranquility in the comfort of our craft as you leave behind the daily grind. You can find Sabbatical Brewing in Manitowoc, WI!
- April Arrow Transmission located in Sheboygan, WI. They have been providing quality professional service to the area since 1998. Arrow Transmission has grown to be Sheboygan’s largest independent transmission repair shop in addition to full-service 24-hour towing and recovery! Remember “Arrow” when you need help. Call them first!
- May Wrap It Up located in Manitowoc, a restaurant that serves delicious, healthy, and innovative food that can be eaten in or on the go. Wrap It Up menu also consists of the highest quality ingredients with organic emphasis, made with care, by their friendly staff.
- June Dumper Dan’s is Sheboygan’s largest fleet! They offer quality Lake Michigan trout and salmon fishing off the Port of Sheboygan. There are packages that includes riverfront lodging. The deck and store area is also convenient for customers and visitors! Learn more about Dumper Dan's today.
- July Christina’s Cakery & Baked Goods Fresh baked breads, donuts, cakes, and pies … OH MY! Christina’s Cakery & Baked Goods offers a wide variety of delicious baked goods and so much more! Be a smart cookie and check out this a-dough-rable bakery in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
- August Tauschek Chocolates (trade name Victorian Chocolate Shoppe): Victorian Chocolate Shoppe is family owned and operated located in Sheboygan. Visit and enjoy their delicious chocolates prepared in small batches to ensure the finest quality. Select from over 80 homemade hand-dipped chocolate varieties!
- September Call or visit The Dugout Bar & Grill, in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, for dining, delivery, takeout, Sunday breakfast and much more. Try their delicious daily specials and enjoy great service any day during the week.