Streamlined Check Processing at Your Fingertips
Experience the epitome of convenience and efficiency with our Desktop Deposit solution.
This Digital Banking tool empowers you to effortlessly deposit batches of checks directly into your account without leaving your office, freeing you to dedicate your valuable time to steering your business towards success.
Benefits of Desktop Deposit
- On-Site Processing: Save time and money by handling your check processing at your office, eliminating the need to make trips to a UnitedOne branch or PTM for deposits.
- Seamless Computer Integration: A browser-based web interface controls the desktop check scanner linked to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Multi-User Support: The entitlement feature within the Business Portal of Digital Banking gives you the opportunity to add users to help manage your account and permission to access Desktop Deposit.
How it Works
- Requires an active UnitedOne Digital Banking account.
- Purchase and install a compatible check scanner.
- Link the scanner to the Desktop Deposit tool in Digital Banking.
Login to your Digital Banking account and click on Desktop Deposit menu option. You will then be asked install the “Remote Deposit App” as a first-time user. Follow the prompts to install the “Remote Deposit App” on your computer and link to your compatible check scanner. Contact a UnitedOne team member at (920) 684-0361 or (920) 451-8222 to request the Desktop Deposit help guide to assist with using this time-saving Digital Banking tool.
The funds from checks that are deposited by 5 p.m. CST Monday - Friday will be made available the next business day. Please note deposits are subject to holds.
You can deposit as many checks as needed, but please note that checks may be subject to review and check holds. If you regularly a substantial number of checks, you can request an increase in your daily limit. Contact a UnitedOne team member at (920) 684-0361 or (920) 451-8222 to apply for a higher limit.
There are no fees to use this tool within Digital Banking. Members will need to purchase a compatible check scanner.
Keep any checks you deposit with Desktop Deposit for at least 30 days.
If you have a business account, please contact a UnitedOne team member and ask to have the Business Portal added to your Digital Banking account. Using the entitlement feature within the Business Portal you can create logins for additional users, like an office manager, and give them access to Desktop Deposit.
No, any UnitedOne member that meets certain requirements can use Desktop Deposit if they purchase and install a compatible check scanner. However, if you don’t regularly have large batches of paper checks to deposit, a better option for depositing paper checks is Mobile Deposit using the UnitedOne Mobile App.