NEW Digital Banking is Here!
At UnitedOne Credit Union, we strive to give you the latest tools to make it easy to manage your accounts. We are excited to have transitioned our Internet Banking and Mobile Banking platforms to an even more robust system on August 15, 2022, to offer you the most innovative technology with enhanced security. These updates introduce a more streamlined design that will remain seamless across all your devices while keeping your account information even more secure within our new Digital Banking experience!
Jump To Section
When will this update happen?
We will be transitioning Internet Banking and Mobile Banking to the new Digital Banking platform August 15, 2022.
When will I be able to start using the new Digital Banking system?
Digital Banking is set to launch at 7 a.m. CST on Monday, Aug. 15. The home page of www.UnitedOne.org will update at this time with a new sign-in link at the top of the page. The new UnitedOne Mobile App will also be available at this time. Keep reading below for instructions on how to download or update to the new UnitedOne Mobile App for your specific device.
Will I have online access to login to my account prior to 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 15?
Internet Banking will remain active until 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 15. Android users will be able to use the previous Mobile Banking app until 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 15. For iOS users, the previous Mobile Banking app will be unavailable for use after Aug. 14.
Can I login to the old Internet Banking link and Mobile Banking app after Digital Banking launches on Aug. 15?
No, all the previous systems to access accounts will be turned off on Aug. 15. Please remove the old Internet Banking login link if you have it saved as a bookmark in your browser. Please delete the old Mobile Banking app as well from your device.
Will the Digital Banking platform be difficult to use?
The familiar features and functions you enjoy currently with Internet Banking and Mobile Banking will be available and enhanced within Digital Banking, which will be even more user friendly to navigate.
Do I need new credentials to login?
No, your current username and password will remain the same as the ones you use currently for Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Will my phone or computer work with the updated system?
Modern devices should all be compatible with Digital Banking. View the device and browser requirements for Digital Banking.
How do I get the new UnitedOne mobile app on my device?
This is dependent on what type of device you are using and your settings. Android users will have to download a new app. iOS users will not have to download a new app if your automatic app updates are turned on in your settings.
- iOS users: An update will be made to your existing app at 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 15. The update will take place automatically during the day if you have your “App Updates” turned on for the App Store in Settings. If your “App Updates” are turned off or your app doesn’t automatically update right away, visit the App Store after 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 15, and click on the “Update” button next to the UnitedOne Credit Union app. You’ll know you have the newest version of the app if the background of the app icon is blue. If the background of the app icon is yellow, that means you need to update the app. You can search the App Store for “UnitedOne Credit Union” after 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 15, to download the new app if you are a new user.
- Android users: You will need to download a new app. The new app will be available at 7 a.m. on Aug. 15 in the Play Store. Delete your existing app and search the Play Store for "UnitedOne Credit Union". You’ll know you have the newest version of the app if the background of the app icon is blue. If the background of the app icon is yellow, that means you need to download the new version of the app. You should delete the old version of the app.
How can I tell if I have the new UnitedOne mobile app?
The new UnitedOne Mobile App will have a blue background. The old Mobile Banking app has a yellow background.
I only use Internet Banking. How do I get the update?
The login links to Internet Banking on www.UnitedOne.org will be adjusted when the switch to Digital Banking is made at 7 a.m. on Aug.15, so an update isn’t required for you as the user to start using Digital Banking. You can access the new web portal for Digital Banking by visiting www.UnitedOne.org and clicking on "Account Login" and entering your "Username" and "Password" on the sign-in prompt that appears.
Will my recurring Bill Pay information carry over?
Yes, your current payees and scheduled payments will carry over to the new system.
Will my automatic transfers carry over?
Yes, if you previously set up your automatic transfers within the current Internet Banking, those will carry over.
Will my Alerts carry over?
No, if you currently have Alerts set up for your account(s), please note those will not carry over and you'll have to set them up again in the new Digital Banking platform. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to subscribe to Alerts in Digital Banking.
I use QuickBooks® with Internet Banking. Will I be able to use it with Digital Banking?
Yes, view these instructions to learn how to update QuickBooks to link to Digital Banking.
1. Review your mobile phone number, email and address with us by logging into Internet Banking before August 15, 2022. A current email and/or mobile phone number will be needed to log into Digital Banking for the first time from a new device.
2. Make sure you know your username and password if you are an existing Internet and Mobile Banking user. These will remain the same for Digital Banking.
3. Make sure the device you are using can operate Digital Banking. View the device and browser requirements for Digital Banking.
4. If you use QuickBooks with Internet Banking, please review these instructions to learn how to link it to Digital Banking.
6. Watch these video tutorials to help you utilize all the great features of our new Digital Banking experience!
If you are currently using Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking, your login credentials for Digital Banking will be the same.
On your first sign-in attempt for Digital Banking on any browser or device, you will be required to retrieve a verification code from an email address or mobile phone number we have on file (aka 2-factor authentication). During this process you can opt to trust the browser/device you are using to skip 2-factor authentication on subsequent sign ins.
After your first sign in on a mobile device, you can set up Face/Touch ID on iOS or Fingerprint on Android from the Security page. You must trust your device during the 2-factor authentication sign in process in order to use biometric authentication.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to sign into Digital Banking for the first time.
If you don’t have Internet and Mobile Banking credentials currently, you will have to register for Digital Banking credentials as a new user.
Ensure you know:
- Your account number
- Last 4 of your SSN/TIN
- Email (must match the primary email we have on file)
- Your date of birth (business members will need their business open date)
From the sign in page on desktop, iOS, or Android, navigate to the registration page using the "Register" button.
Fill out the registration form to verify your identity. If the information is correct, you will be prompted to create a username and password.
Watch this video tutorial to learn how to register for Digital Banking as a new user.
If you have any questions regarding the conversion to Digital Banking, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org or call 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc or 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.