Digital Banking Alerts
Add Alerts to your UnitedOne Digital Banking account and you'll receive personalized notifications to your mobile device and/or email. These Alerts will help you track account activity like, "tell me when my balance falls under $100," or "tell me when my loan payment is due," and other notifications that keep you informed and can help protect you against account overdrafts.
To subscribe to Alerts, click on the Settings in the left menu of Digital Banking, then select the Alerts tab and follow the prompts to subscribe to Alerts. Watch the video below to learn more about subscribing to Alerts.
- What are Alerts?
- How do I set up an Alert?
- What are the default Alert settings?
- Will all Alerts I set up use my default Alert Settings automatically?
- How can I change my Alerts?
- Can I change my default Alert settings?
- Does changing my default Alert settings affect any existing Alerts?
- How can I temporarily or permanently stop receiving Alerts?
- How can I receive special alerts from UnitedOne?
- Can an Alert be sent to my cellular phone?
- When will I receive an Alert?
- How soon after I set up an Alert will I begin receiving them?
- Can I see my past Alerts?
- Why don't I see my Alerts?
- What are the different Alert types that I can sign up for?
- How many Alerts am I allowed to sign up for?
- Are all Alert types available to all people?