Access your accounts and deposit your checks anytime and anywhere!
Get your UnitedOne Mobile App and start using Digital Banking today!
Mobile Deposit Notice + FAQs
Please remember to write “For Mobile Deposit Only UnitedOne CU” and your signature on the back of a check in order for it to be accepted as a Mobile Deposit.
Checks missing an endorsement for Mobile Deposit or signature will not be accepted as such by UnitedOne Credit Union.
If you have questions, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org or call us at 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc and 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
- What if Mobile Deposit is unavailable?
- Are my checks deposited immediately?
- How long should I keep a check I deposited using Mobile Deposit?
- How long will it take for my Mobile Deposit to show in my account?
- What is Mobile Deposit?
- How can I get Mobile Deposit?
- Am I eligible and what do I need to use Mobile Deposit?
- Can I use UnitedOne's Mobile Deposit with any mobile device?
- How do I deposit a check?
- How do I know if a check has been successfully submitted?
- Who can I contact with additional questions about Mobile Deposit?
- Is there a fee to deposit checks with Mobile Deposit?
For full Terms & Conditions regarding Mobile Deposit, click here.