Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
No more cash or checks! Try our quick and easy electronic P2P, also known as person-to-person payments, to transfer funds from your account to another individual's account!
Here are just a handful of time-saving reasons why Person-to-Person (P2P) payments are right for you!
> Pay a friend or family member back for lunch
> Lend money to a friend
> Send money for a cash gift
> Pay rent to your landlord or roomate
> Send money to kids away at college
Before you can send an electronic P2P payment, you will need to add our free services for security and convenience.
> Bill Payer
> Checking account
> Digital Banking
> Mobile App
Questions? Learn more by viewing our Person-to-Person (P2P) payments FAQs.
- How does P2P work?
- Who can you pay with P2P?
- Can you initiate international payments?
- What are the tab functions in P2P?
- What do you need to send a payment?
- Can you cancel a P2P payment?
- What if the payee gets locked out?
- How long does it take for the payee to receive payment?
- Is there a fee for P2P?
- What is P2P?
- How do you enroll in P2P?
- How much can you send via P2P?
- Who do I contact for help?
- How do you pay an existing payee?
- How do you set up a payee (recipient) in P2P?
If you would like to contact us, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org Opens a New Window. or call us at 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc and 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.