Ollie, He’s Here Whenever You Need Him To Be
Meet Ollie, UnitedOne Credit Union's virtual assistant. Ollie is always here to answer your call at any time of day. He can do things like check your account balance, make a money transfer, look up a deposit status, and help you with many other basic banking needs.
UnitedOne strives to give our members the newest innovations and options for how they can communicate with us. Ollie's knowledge and responses will grow with every interaction, so every time you ask Ollie a question, you help make him better.
Dial (920) 684-0361 in Manitowoc or (920) 451-8222 in Sheboygan to have Ollie help you with your basic banking needs.
Things Ollie Can Help With
& How to Ask
Helpful Tips for Speaking to Ollie
- Please make sure you are not speaking to someone else during Ollie's greeting. The background noise could cause him to not understand your request.
- You may enter an extension at any time followed by the # key to speak with the individual or department you wish to speak with.
- If you are asking about your account, Ollie will authenticate your identity by asking you to enter your Account Number or Social Security Number on the keypad and pressing #.
- Ollie may ask if you would like to receive more information via a link to a page on UnitedOne's website. He'll send you a text message to a cell phone number you provide.
- If Ollie cannot answer your question, you will be given the option to be transferred to a member of the UnitedOne staff. If you're calling during non-business hours, you can leave a voicemail and a representative will call you back when business hours resume.