Routing Number for ACH Withdrawals
Wire Transfer Instructions
Business Bill Payer
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
* Please note the Federal Reserve is closed on all national holidays. Digital Banking transactions initiated on national holidays will not begin to process until the following business day. If a national holiday falls on a Sunday, then the Federal Reserve is closed on Monday.
UnitedOne Credit Union's routing number is 275979173.
To wire funds to UnitedOne, please follow these instructions:
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 South 10th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Final Credit To: Member's name & account #
Wire transfers can only be processed on days when the Federal Reserve is open, which is Monday through Friday. The Federal Reserve is closed on all national holidays.
Save the stamps, envelopes and trips to the mail box. Pay your bills safely and securely through Digital Banking. To get started, all you need is a UnitedOne checking account and then simply enroll in Digital Banking.
- No charge if you pay at least one bill per month through Bill Payer, $6 inactivity fee per month if not used once every 60 days
- Schedule regularly occurring bills automatically
- Pay everyday bills to any merchant or individual
- Set up e-notifications regarding your account activity
Schedule payments through our online Business Bill Payer service to manage and pay current, future and recurring bills from your UnitedOne Business Checking account. It's a fast, safe and secure way to manage your business without ever writing a check.
To enroll, simply Digital Banking and click the Business Bill Payer menu option at the top of the screen.
- Available 24/7/365 so you can pay your bills anywhere, anytime
- Schedule, change or cancel payments
- Set up recurring payments
- Review the status of payments
- Set up payment alerts
- Originate and process payroll
No more cash or checks! Try our quick and easy online P2P, also known as person-to-person payments, to transfer funds from your account to another individual's account!
Here are just a handful of time-saving reasons why Person-to-Person (P2P) payments are right for you!
> Pay a friend or family member back for lunch
> Lend money to a friend
> Send money for a cash gift
> Pay rent to your landlord or roomate
> Send money to kids away at college
Before you can send an electronic P2P payment, you will need to add our free services for security and convenience.
Learn more about how to use Person-to-Person (P2P) payments.
Questions? Learn more by viewing our Person-to-Person (P2P) payments FAQs.
If you would like to contact us, please email us at mail@UnitedOne.org Opens a New Window. or call us at 920-684-0361 in Manitowoc and 920-451-8222 in Sheboygan.