Here at UnitedOne, we employ people in a wide variety of careers, most importantly member service. In reality, all our positions involve member service. Our mission is “Building Financial Strength for Your Everyday Life … Together.” Living our mission successfully requires every employee to be working toward it, regardless of their titles. It’s what we do here, and if you’re comfortable with that, we welcome you to consider joining our team.
In addition to member service, we employ people in the following areas: branch management, loan processing, accounting, human resources, marketing, asset protection, business services, and others.
We encourage you to send a cover letter and resume for consideration anytime for any position you may be interested in, to the address below. If we have any positions available today, they will be listed below. You may also pick up an application at any of our offices. You are also welcome to send an e-mail to HR@UnitedOne.org and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Melissa LaRocque, Human Resources Director
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 S. 10th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Available: Mortgage Specialist - Sheboygan
||Number of Positions Available: 1
At UnitedOne Credit Union, we’re passionate about helping clients in our community achieve homeownership!
Our Mortgage Specialists assist new and existing homeowners find the best mortgage product to fit their personalized needs. Mortgage Specialists take applications, proactively follow up with applicants, and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
Qualified applicants would come with a minimum of 5 years’ mortgage lending experience, and preferably with established networking connections within the Sheboygan market. The position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the SAFE Act. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
A complete job description will be available during the interview process.
Position Available: Mortgage Loan Processor
||Number of Positions Available: 1
At UnitedOne Credit Union, we’re passionate about helping clients in our community achieve homeownership! We are seeking a new Mortgage Loan Processor to share in that passion.
Our Mortgage Loan Processor supports our mortgage lenders during the mortgage process. Mortgage Loan Processors play a critical role in keeping the process flowing smoothly by ensuring disclosures and other regulatory requirements are met, assist home buyers as needed, and prepare needed documents for underwriting and financing of mortgages.
- Process and prepare accurate mortgage loan documents and fund the loans appropriately. Ensure “subject to” approval conditional or contingencies are met on all loans prior to processing loan closing documents.
- Order and review loan-related items, including credit reports, title reports, escrow instructions, flood determinations, appraisals, verifications, etc.
- Track and follow up on final title policies/letter reports and recorded mortgages.
- Prepare originated mortgage loan files for audit, submit supporting documents to imaging for record retention, and review the accuracy and compliance of the loan file with proper separation of duties within the designated timeframe.
- Ensure HMDA data information is accurate and complete in accordance to the HMDA regulations and the credit union’s HMDA procedures.
- Communicate effectively with applicants, realtors, and title companies as needed.
- Gather and review supporting documents for submission to underwriting.
- Ensure mortgage transactions balance with general ledger accounts.
- Complete mortgage servicing functions including, but not limited to, escrow analyses and disbursements, construction draws, Adjustable Rate Mortgage and Balloon Loan notifications, satisfaction of mortgages, etc.
- Audit real estate loans as assigned with proper separation of duties.
A complete job description will be provided during the interview process.