Social Media Specialist
|Location:||Full-time position available in Manitowoc|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking and organized Social Media Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will interact with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our products and provide member services to new audiences. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as act quickly and professionally resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
- Assists with the development of social media and other digital communications, publishing planned posts, tracking related statistics, and measuring their success.
- Collaborates with the Marketing team to create promotional materials.
- Assists in market research activities.
- Maintains our media schedule.
- Coordinates marketing activities related to our school relationships.
- Serves as the Credit Union’s webmaster, including keeping content (visuals and text) fresh and relevant.
- Supports and assists with UnitedOne’s branding efforts.
- Writes content for Blogs, press releases and newsletters.
- Embraces the Credit Union’s mission and strategic goals. Demonstrates reliability by meeting deadlines and being responsive to the needs of others. Attends meetings, seminars, and reads publications to keep updated on industry and professional knowledge. Supports the Credit Union’s community involvement and business development efforts by volunteering and participating in community events and practicing good community relations.
- One to three years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school is preferred.
- Experience with Constant Contact or similar program.
- Ability to learn general knowledge of compliance as it relates to advertising.
- Knowledge of how to effectively use Facebook for business purposes.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
A complete job description will be available during the interview process.
How to Apply
If more convenient, you may also send us your résumé and cover letter. Please fax them to (920) 652-2052, or mail them to:
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 S. 10th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
UnitedOne Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.