UnitedOne Visa® Debit Card
We're here so you can be... everywhere!
From the comfort of home to wherever your life takes you, enjoy the convenience and versatility of a Visa Debit Card when you open a free checking account at UnitedOne (subject to approval).
- Free 24/7 access to your cash from UnitedOne PTMs and thousands of Alliance One ATMs across the country
- Easy account management with free monthly E-Statements or in real-time with Digital Banking
- No annual cardholder fee or monthly interest charges
- Accepted everywhere you can use Visa - gas, groceries, restaurants, travel, monthly bills, and more!
- Save time with quick and easy Tap to Pay and secure mobile wallet for hands-free purchases
- Assign to recurring bills for added convenience - think streaming services and more!
Tap to Pay
** Beginning June 2023, all newly issued UnitedOne Visa Debit Cards now feature secure Tap to Pay capability. As your current card nears it's expiration date and your new one arrives in the mail, you will now see the Tap symbol next to the chip. This means you are now free to tap anywhere Tap to Pay is accepted! Looking to upgrade sooner? Contact a UnitedOne Member Service Representative for more information.
Activating your UnitedOne Visa® Debit Card:
- Follow the instructions on the sticker on your new card.
- Sign the back of your card and keep it in a safe, convenient place.
- Destroy and discard your previous card. You can now begin using your new card immediately. This new card replaces your previous card.
Be sure to update your debit card information with all service providers who regularly process your card for payments, any recurring monthly bills, pay-on-the-go services, and your Mobile Wallet. Even though you may have the same account number, your expiration date and 3-digit security code have changed.