Making Seasons Bright
- Home for the holidays...
From impromptu get-togethers with friends to full-scale family gatherings with all the yummy fixings and festive trimmings, we're here for you!
- Over the river and through the woods...
Use your UnitedOne debit card every step of the way for gas station fill-ups, last-minute gifts, and more!
- Keep your dollars in your community...
Add your UnitedOne Visa Debit Card to your secure mobile wallet for swipe-free holiday shopping at your favorite local stores and restaurants!
Pro Tip: Use your UnitedOne Visa Debit Card to set your weekly grocery pick-ups and recurring monthly payments on auto pilot so you have more time to holiday your way!
*Our UnitedOne Credit Union Making Seasons Bright $100 winners will be drawn at ten (10) different points throughout the sweepstakes to WIN a prize. No purchase necessary. For complete Making Seasons Bright sweepstakes rules learn more.
UnitedOne Visa® Debit Card
We're here so you can be... everywhere!
From the comfort of home to wherever your life takes you, enjoy the convenience and versatility of a Visa Debit Card when you open a free checking account at UnitedOne (subject to approval).
- Free 24/7 access to your cash from UnitedOne PTMs and thousands of Alliance One ATMs across the country
- Easy account management with free monthly E-Statements or in real-time with Digital Banking
- No annual cardholder fee or monthly interest charges
- Accepted everywhere you can use Visa - gas, groceries, restaurants, travel, monthly bills, and more!
- Save time with secure mobile wallet for hands-free purchases
- Assign to recurring bills for added convenience - think streaming services and more!
Tap to Purchase
** Beginning June 2023, all newly issued UnitedOne Visa Debit Cards now feature secure Tap to Purchase capability. As your current card nears it's expiration date and your new one arrives in the mail, you will now see the Tap symbol next to the chip. This means you are now free to tap anywhere Tap to Purchase is accepted! Looking to upgrade sooner? Contact a UnitedOne Member Service Representative for more information.