Be a Member Shopper for UnitedOne!
At UnitedOne Credit Union our mission is to build financial strength for you, your family and our communities. We believe one of the keys to doing that is listening and learning from our members to ensure a service experience that meets or exceeds expectations.
As a member-owner of the credit union, you have a special interest in making sure our employees give you and other members the best possible service. That’s why we are asking you to evaluate our service as part of your routine visits and calls to the credit union by becoming a UnitedOne Service Shopper.
When you think about it, anytime you visit or call the credit union, you are already evaluating our service. As a Service Shopper, we’ll ask you to observe or listen for certain things and tell us about your experience. As a shopper you simply log on to a website, fill out an easy-to-complete form and you are done. When your shop is complete, UnitedOne will credit your account $10 to $15 depending on the type of shop you have completed. It's That Easy!
UnitedOne Credit Union has partnered with MemberShoppers, a respected provider of shopping services to credit unions across the country, to coordinate this program. We do this to ensure that each of your evaluations is confidential. Employees will not know which member has evaluated their service.
Sound interesting? If so, follow these steps to apply:
- Go to MemberXP.com.
- Click on the link that says Become A Shopper to read more about the program.
- Click on the link Register to Shop!
- Create a user name and password and enter your contact information. (This information will ensure that you receive payment for the shops you complete, but at no time will you be asked to give your account information.)
- In the box below the question From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation, enter UnitedOne CU.
- In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word UnitedOne.
- Read and understand the Independent Contractor Agreement and then check the boxes. Click on the Click to Continue button.
- On the screen that follows, choose a branch from the drop down list that you use the most often.
- Click on the Click to Submit button.
Once your registration has been submitted and you have been selected to participate, you will receive further program details from MemberShoppers.
Space is limited in the program, so if you're interested, apply today!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to call at 920-684-0361 or 920-451-8222 and I'll answer any questions or concerns you may have about the program.